Makita HR2630 Makita 3 Mode SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill 240V
This is the updated version of the very popular HR2610 model. Makita have improved the ergonomics and mode selector but kept up the impressive capacities at a low price point.
Modified operation-mode change lever enables switching from 'Rotation' to 'Hammering' mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck. One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal, meaning less down time & more time working.
Variable speed control by trigger. Forward/reverse rotation. Torque limiter. Double Insulation.
This SDS drill is designed to be used with SDS+ drill bits with have a quick snap in and out bit connection for fast and easy use. With its built-in hammer function on the motor producing an impressive 2.4J impact energy through 0-4600ipm, this is the perfect tool for drilling into all forms of masonry.
This model is 3 mode which means there is:
1 Mode for Rotary Only (pure Drilling function where the chuck and bit simply rotates).
1 Mode for Hammer Drill (Rotation and Hammer action)
1 Mode for Hammer Only
The Makita HR230 comes supplied in a carry case.
- Product Weight - 2.8kg
- Voltage - 240 Volt
- Wattage - 800 Watt Motor
- Case Type - Includes Carry Case
- Chuck Type - SDS+ Fitting
- Drilling Modes - Rotary, Rotary Hammer & Chiselling
- Speed Control - Variable Speed
- Reverse Control - Reverse Action
- Impact Energy - 2.4j Impact Energy
- Blows Per Minute - 4600
- Max Bit Capacity in Wood - 32mm (Wood)
- Max Bit Capacity in Metal - 13mm (Metal)
- Bit Capacity in Concrete - 26mm
- No Load Speed - (RPM)1200