Makita DHR242RMJ 18v 2x4.0Ah LXT SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
LXT Brushless Rotary Hammer
DHR242 models are 24mm (15/16") Cordless Combination Hammers powered by 18V Li-ion Battery, featuring: Efficient Brushless DC motor provides higher productivity than that of 18V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR202. Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200. Supplied With Fast Charger, 2 x 18v 4.0Ah Battery Packs, Depth gauge, Side Handle in a MAKPAC Type 4 Connector Case.
Features and Benefits:
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to: • give maximum power thrust. • provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
- The tool body is seperated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
Battery Type - Lithium-Ion
Voltage - 18v
Capacity in Concrete - 24mm
Capacity in Steel - 13mm
Capacity in Wood - 27mm
Impact energy - 2.0J
Blows per minute - 0-4700bpm
No Load Speed - 0-950rpm
Vibration: Drilling - 3.5 m/sec²
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling - 13.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Chiselling - 10.5 m/sec²
Net weight - 3.3 kg
2 x 18v 4.0Ah Battery Packs
MAKPAC Type 4 Connector Case