Makita DFS452Z 18V Brushless Screwdriver (Body Only)
The new Makita cordless drywall screwdriver is ergonomically designed for efficient use on site. It has a function to keep the switch ready, so that it operates automatically as you push each screw into the plasterboard.
Model DFS452 is an advanced version of model DFS451 and has been developed as a cordless screwdriver that can supersede corded screwdrivers.
- Push drive technology
- Lock on function
- Silent clutch
- One touch locator
- LED job light with on/off switch.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Battery fuel gauge
- Belt hook
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Battery Type - Lithium-ion
- Body only machine
- Voltage - 18 v
- Capacity Drywall Screw - 5 mm
- Capacity Self Drilling Screw - 6 mm
- Driving Shank - 6.35mm (1/4") Hex
- Noise sound pressure - 72 dB(A)
- Noise K factor - 3 dB(A)
- Maximum Output - 490 w
- No Load Speed - 0 - 4000 rpm
- Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load - 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight - 1.7 kg